Access funding & grants
You could also grow your organization through grants, funding and specialist advice.
Ngurra Barna can help you successfully apply for funding, develop a proposal for a grant and manage your business development projects.
Are you eligible for;
Funding through IBA?
o IBA provides existing and prospective business owners with financial assistance to enable you to access expert advice through the business development & assistance program.
· Funded through Lotterywest?
o A Lotterywest grant can help your community organisation make a lasting difference. Whatever your vision, mainstream or cutting edge, we encourage you to explore it.
· Funding or a loan through Social Ventures Australia?
o The Indigenous Social Enterprise Fund (ISEF) will provide investment and business support to Indigenous social enterprises.
Does your work involve;
· Land management? If so, you could apply for funding through NRM Australia.
o $2.7 million is available through the 2014 State NRM Program Community grants.
· Community activities? You could apply to lottery or your local government
o In 2012/13 the City of Kalgoorlie Boulder provided $170,972 through its Annual Grants Program (AGP) funding.
· Healthy living? You could apply to healthway.
o Aboriginal Health program grants up to $10,000 are available to organization to run programs.
Here are some more links for your interest: